Friday, October 9, 2015

CSI Case File 175

You should come on over to CSI (Color Stories Inspiratiom) and participate in one of the challenges. The challenges are set like case files with a scene, a color scheme, evidence and a testimony. Here is the one I did for case #175.

I made the tags myself which I often do because I want a certain size or color. I inked around the edges and did a little doodling on them. I cut circles out of paper,doodled and splattered watercolor to the background. I love using my watercolors lately on add them to almost everything I do. I also added some hand cut flowers from pattern paper. At first the photos were in color but they really clashed with the layout so I had to make some changes. I used a filter to remove the color and add a very subtle sepia tone. I don't generally like sepia toned pictures but it really worked in this case. I will add case #176 very soon. I hope you enjoy.




1 comment:

  1. Love this, Robin! Love your work so much! Love how you've used the tags and that little robot is darling!

    ReplyDelete