Friday, January 15, 2016

DLP - The Documented Life Project

Have you heard of the DLP? This year I'm going to participate with an amazing group of artist and "Go Out on a Limb: Try Something New". That is the theme for January. Come over and check it out at the arttothe5th.com and art5academy.com. I'm having so much fun. Thanks for taking a peek. 


Here is the monthly view page. I haven't added very much to the calendar yet but it's coming along.








Below are the PAC cards which are also known as pocket art cards. These are tiny 2.5 x 3.5 cards. I understand they are the same size as the well known ATC cards. I was never one to do the ATC cards but I tell you I really enjoyed doing something small. It made the art challenge easy and quick. 


Week 1 PAC:



Week 2 PAC:


Here is the temporary divider I made to hold the cards. I will redo this so the cards fit much better. The white cards all ready for for additional weeks in January. 





No comments:

Post a Comment